View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

Re: Healthcare is not a right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Look, you're obviously not understanding that I'm just relaying what I've heard from a number of folks.
Okay.

Quote:
So, you don't think the Irish had a great laugh at Trump's "Irish Proverb" which he tried to share with the Irish Prime Minister??? What is so funny is that the proverb isn't Irish. It was written by a Nigerian poet... who happens to be MUSLIM! ROFL!!!!
Have you visited all 57 states like obama?

Note to Trump: be careful who you trust, especially at the State Dept. """the proverb was supplied in an email on March 8 by the State Department via the National Security Council "as building blocks in advances of this event.""" (via CNN)

Quote:
Germany has been a buzz about how shameful it was that Trump didn't even Shake Merkel's hand when they greeted one another.
Really? He didn't shake her hand? I must have been imaging things when Trump shook her hand after she arrived at the WH. And I must have been seeing things when Trump shook her hand at their joint press conference.

Incredible what the msm chooses to report or not report. He didn't shake her hand a third time at the photo op, so they lie and claim he never shook her hand.

Quote:
They also were rather put off by how Trump implied that they are asking America to contribute too much to NATO and how America isn't getting a good deal out of it. Their points were rather strong. First, the United States sets the amount we wish to contribute based on our interests. Second, it's not a business transaction, it is a treaty agreement to protect mutual interests from outside threats.
Actually, during obama's reign, the NATO countries agreed to giving 2% GDP from each NATO country. This wasn't solely the decision of the US. Thus far, the only ones keeping to the agreement are the United States, Britain, Greece, Poland and Estonia. Germany is not contributing what they agreed to contribute -- ie, they're breaking the terms of the treaty. America isn't getting a good deal. The US is responsible for 70% of the NATO budget. Tell me you really think that's a good deal?

Quote:
Hey, look.... Let's just pretend that everyone throughout Europe and the rest of the world just LOVES Trump.
Never said they "LOVE" Trump. I just questioned how you could claim to feel the "tension in the air" when you haven't been there in a decade.