View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 06:01 AM
Registered Member

Re: Emergents Thank WeDeclare Crowd

I would imagine that in many cases these men weighed the situation in the balance. What was more important: organizational hobglob or long held moral beliefs? To these men, well...many of them at least, it likely became a very simple issue. "What fellowship does light have with darkness?". So continue to be silent as more and more fallacy and unorthodoxy invades the UPC (and every other organization) over not only holiness, standards and modesty but over principle doctrines like salvation and the Godhead became something they could no longer do with a clear conscience.

Are they a bit too stringent on standards? I can agree with that. However, when the shift is obviously drastically to the "liberated" left then a hard push to the right is needed in order to counter it.

If I have to choose between the left who tend to want "anything goes" and whose idea of modesty is seriously lacking IMO and the hardline right who go WAY overboard with rules and regulations....I will still side with the Right because at least they are trying to maintain a seperation and not throw our heritage in the trash.

Last edited by Nitehawk013; 09-25-2009 at 06:02 AM. Reason: my typing is horrible