View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Go Dodgers!

Re: Scandal Hitting Chris Christie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I already see the GOP Establishment pushing him into our laps, along with Fox News, which is annoying, but listening to the Press Conference, I didn't feel he was shady.

El Presidente never goes as far as Christie with this type of response:

"This morning I've terminated the employment of Bridget Kelly, effective immediately. I've terminated her employment because she lied to me."

It's up to Bridget to come out and call him a liar if this isn't true and Christie knew about it.

I was satisfied with his response, but I did contact him after the recent Governor's race in Virgina to inform him that I wouldn't be supporting him for a 2016 run for dissing Cuccinelli. They had no excuse for not pumping more money and support into that campaign.
The sad sad truth is, our world has become so conspiratorial minded that they don't believe anyone anymore.

Christie very well could be honest and really did not know, but you can never convince a lot of people who see conspiracies everywhere

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.