View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 07:44 AM
Registered Member

Re: A Waldensian chimes in

I suppose this has been the most lively and frankly interesting if not somewhat polemic greeting on any message board I have got. Nevertheless, I do not see any reason to engage in any debates off of Strict & Particular Baptist Radio, my YouTube channel; I don't debate in text because it is often edited unfairly by the opponent and highly tedious in addition to annoying since my archive is on another device. If there are those of you who wish to discuss or debate, you may message me or email. I already posted a thread for a baptismal regeneration debate with thus far no takers, lamentably. Perhaps the Campellites would take that debate; Rome's wicked priests do not debate. This is a foundational teaching (Hebrews 6).

Nevertheless, the administration's graciousness is appreciated.

See the 1689 Second London Baptist Confession, 1693 (Keach's) Catechism as well as Gadsby's Catechism for the summation of my doctrinal beliefs; I do not maintain filiation and spiration. I emphatically hold to all Five Solas also the Scriptural Law of Worship.

Gmchristianbooks.com

Last edited by Strict Baptist; 03-22-2018 at 08:20 AM.