View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 06:51 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: A Waldensian chimes in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strict Baptist View Post
Sigh. The wresting of my words did not take long.
Are you kidding me? Read the below.

Quote:
I left Pentecostalism altogether for my roots because in reading the sacred writ I could not find but Romanism staring back at me.
Next time proof read what you post. It sounds like that as you were reading the "sacred writ" which would by definition is the scriptures of the Bible, you could find noting "but" Romanism. Which honestly looks like you are saying you read the Bible and could only find the Roman Catholic Church. Not my fault, hence the reason I asked the question, "You are a Catholic?" Did you happen to notice the question mark? No, because by your current post, you seem as if you were waiting for an offense. But, read carefully, if I joined a Baptist or Catholic forum, and didn't have them posting smack to me, I would think something amiss. Because they are different ends of the poles. You walk in here, and gives us your postings how you are doing research on the bugs called Oneness? You make no bones about it that we are some sort of ecclesiastical freaks show which you are currently bisecting as your hobby? You can't attend a UPC church because of some sort of transportation issue, but you have some sort of secret job. You can't make it to the bus, because you are slow moving and can't get across the highway. So, does that mean you work at home? Do you grow your own food in the bathtub?

Quote:
I am a Baptist whose forefathers were ripped up by Rome for over a millennium for simply existing independently of them and before them. The default ideas of continuationism, namely the synergist soteriology and continuation of the ceased charisms, are readily mapped out in their cacodoxical Catechism. 623 million souls in all denominations participate in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal, which is why the antichrist papacy sees your kind as separated brethren while we are heretics.
Seriously? Sir, the Catholicism you speak of is long dead. She is a Vatican II and she swings with everyone. How old are you?

Quote:
170 million are papists in that Renewal; the remainder are in all denominations. Frankly, whatever you believe about accepting Christ and loss of salvation can be quoted near-verbatim out of the papist documents.
Wow, you know so little about so much. The Roman Catholic Church of Vatican II accepts everything. Even baptists, like Billy Graham who loved Pope John Paul II.

Quote:
I have come out of Babylon;
Prove it.

Quote:
the mainline Pentecostals are marching swiftly with reckless abandon into their mother of harlots. In fact, the only real soteriological difference between Oneness and Rome is the Sabellianism. They see you as one of them if you speak in tongues. They see all others as cursed over 100 times in the Trent Council.
Since 1958 the Rome you claim you know no longer exists.

http://sedevacantist.com/ join this forum, and make sure you use the same nick you are using here.