View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Registered Member

Re: McCain Is the Only Hope of the GOP & America

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
After the immorality you promote in this thread it is easy to see why the term "christian" has lost its power and separation.
I've not promoted immorality.

In regards to abortion I've promoted addressing the issues women face and reducing the abortion rate. Once abortion rates are low enough to be rather insignificant banning abortion will be the next logical step and far more probable. You guys want to ban abortion and execute women and doctors.

In regards to gay rights, I've only stated that they are private individuals, and while it makes me sick that they do what they do, it's a free country and their private arrangements are their own. You guys want to criminalize private behavior and contracts and execute homosexuals.

I believe we in the United States are falling behind the Westernized world when it comes to health care and that we can do what other nations have done even better and cover all Americans. You guys don't care if an estimated 18,000 Americans die from treatable disease every year in the US only because they cannot afford health insurance.
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (English Standard Version)