View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

Re: Consumers Feeding At A Corporate Trough...

People aren't stupid. They are uneducated. There is a difference. Unless a person knows how to connect the dots..all the news seems unrelated. The people who made this video have a bad attitude in my opinion, calling the people dumb and stupid and they don't even know how to spell the word "obstacle". (They spelled it obsticle.)

We, the people, need to be all on the same side. The people who are clamoring for goods on black Friday are trying to make ends meet. This just shows how desperate people are. It is AMAZING that the news about China and Russia is not front page HUGE news, but it is only understood by a few who make it their business to know what is going on. The rest simply do not understand and it is like trying to explain a picture when people only see pieces of the puzzle.

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~