View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 08:11 AM
Registered Member

Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
It is said that the Quran was delivered to Mohammed by an angel. Sounds like what Joseph Smith Said about angels comming to him with the book of morman.God is the same today and always he does not change why would he give differant books that sdays differant things to differant people?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My only comment is that when I am confused about something I thoroughly research it for discrepencies from the text and requirements of God's law handed down since the beginning of time to Abraham, Moses, and the prophets after them. Research generally works for me and I am cynical as it is. My advice then would be, if you are truly curious, and not speaking idle words, to search for the answer to your questions. You are certainly able to search for what you are supposed to do with your life in your own Bible. It is there. Even the Quran says it is there.

So the apostle Paul was God-inspired, yes? Follow his words and your churches will look like mosques anyway.

"Let your women keep silence in the churches, for it is not permitted unto them to speak. They are commanded to be under obedience. And if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for a woman to speak in the church"The holyghost was given to all souls,and he is niether male or female!! ----------------------------------------------------------
-------------------
"If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off, and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved, she should cover her head"My hair is my covering because it is a shame to have my hair cut! ---
-----------------------------------------------------------------
God-Inspired? Why don't christians follow it then? "re-interpreted?"
You cant speak for everybody!!!!!!! ---------------------