View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 08:17 PM
Registered Member

Re: Charismatic Sweep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
So the logos didn't make all things, rather God made all things while sitting inside the logos? Except the logos itself, which was made by Not-The-Logos? So the Logos didn't make ALL things?

Okay, thanks for your answer. From what you said, it is clear you do not believe that "everything that was made, was made by the Word". It also seems clear you believe the Word was not "in the beginning". And that the Word was not in fact GOD. Although you then say "God Himself was the Logos" which contradicts your statements about the logos being a thing God made. So my conclusion is you are confused.

Like the prohibition against bestiality? Is the Third Commandment "taught in the Bible" anywhere "except in reference to the law of Moses"?

When God said He would make a new covenant, and write His laws in the hearts and minds of His people, did He mean "I will write some new laws in their hearts"? Or "I will write most of my laws in the hearts but not all"? What did He mean?

And what does this passage mean to you, especially verse 7?

Romans 8:3-9 KJV
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: [4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. [5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. [8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. [9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

So are you a judaizer because you seem to be trying to bring people under the law of Moses by teaching One God and no idolatry?
So a minute ago you were saying no one is saying we must keep the law of Moses. Now we are.

Seeing this is someone elses thread about a topic he choose maybe a new thread on Moses law and the New Covenant Church should be established.