View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 12:13 PM
"It's Never Too Late"

The Devil stole the mark!

“The Devil Stole the mark”

In Ezekiel 8: Verse one. And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month and the 5th day.

The next day being Sixth year, sixth month and the sixth day.

Represented by 6,6,6.

God goes after the wicked.

Chapter 9:4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sign and that cry for all the abominations in the midst thereof:

5: And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye him trough the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity.

6: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary.

I would love to speak an original sermon on the title:

"The Devil stole the mark".

In Revelations it is prophesied by John that their comes one bearing a mark 6,6,6,

Rev: 13:18 The number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three-score and six.

Verse 17: And that no "Man might buy or sell, save he that have the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

This number is directly attributed in my original sermom, as reflecting back to the Ezekiel 9:4. The sixth year, the sixth month and 5th day.

The Devil did not forget the day of the Mark!

He has always stolen the ideas of the Almighty.

The Devil stole the mark, turned it around that the wicked would be spared for having the mark of his name. In the same place on the forehead.

The next day is upon us. This would be a day that mirrors the day in Ezekiel where God did not spare the wicked.

The Lord God will be so angered by the mark of the beast, that when he returns with 10,000 of his saints.

The Devil will see the fury and wrath of God.

It will be time to destroy the leader of the wicked.

This is an original thought for a sermon.

I have not heard this preached.

I plan on doing much more thinking on this idea.

Ever wonder why we talk about the sprit of the wicked one, we call him the devil and know he is a fallen Angel.

Yet no one tears him up into different separate beings.

Don't you think that he Devil would try and emulate the 3 separate co-equal beings in the Trinity?

See the Devil and his Angels know the true nature of God and understand they are fighting one being.

They found out just a little late, that this Man called Jesus was this being.

If u preach this remember you heard it here first.

Nathan Eckstadt