Thread: Violent Islam
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 07:12 PM
Banned

Re: Violent Islam

LOL! Certainly some have made a merchandise of Christianity. Muhhamad did pretty well himself with the plunder he stole from his victims...

I guess fooling around with Islamic politics and Islamic principles was pretty costly back then too. What's your share of the national debt right now? LOL

Why don't you deal with the perversion of Muhammad then. Denounce his perversion.

Denounce the perversion in your own ranks today. Mohammad lived in a different time and followed the traditions of that time.

Again the self justification. No one here has attempted to defend the perversion, except you. See the difference? Christians take responsibility for their evil and seek repentance. All you have shown is self justification for the continued evil of exploitation of little girls. What a sick religion Islam is!

There is nothing about myself actually to justify but thanks for the suggestion and I hope you seriously don't believe that factual historical information can or cannot be justified hundreds or thousands of years later LOL.
Christians are very repentent sure - after they are caught - so in that regard I guess there isn't any difference between christian perverts and islamic perverts. Since I live in Texas I don't actually see any stories about islamic perverts running around but they always pop up about christian ones.

More self justification. I will not defend the perversion and I don't care where it is found. Unlike Muslims who want to murder someone for speaking the truth!

Historical context cannot possibly and in any form be considered current "self" justification.

Thank you for the correction here. It was late and I was thinking of the Pakistan areas under the control of the Taliban (Muslims) and got my wires crossed. That is no excuse. I was wrong about the Indian population and appreciate the correction. However, the Muslim populations in India are very violent towards other religions.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...la-two-mosques

Really? News stories (they are not on Faux News) indicate the opposite. Care to comment?

Now concerning skin color. Please show me where I said anything about skin color. When you can't I wonder if you are man enough to apologize. I assume your a man since in Saudi Arabia a female is murdered for being on-line "chatting" with males. Wonderful testimony to the religion of peace...

LOL...apologize? For what? NOTE: Lots of females in Saudi "chat with males"

Here is your article.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...r-photography/

Your references, though only applied to Islam and Muslim countries, actually span the globe.

Half were in Asia, one-fifth in Africa. In the next decade 14.2 million girls under 18 will be married every year. This will rise to an average of 15.1 million girls a year, starting in 2021 until 2030, if present
trends continue.

I will continue to comment on your article that you wish to pin onto the Muslim faith. The top twenty countries for child marriage are listed and it should be quietly noted that no middle eastern countries actually make the list.

Niger 75
Chad 72
Bangladesh 66
Guinea 63
Central African Republic 61
Mali 55
Mozambique 52
Malawi 50
Madagascar 48
Sierra Leone 48
Burkina Faso 48
India 47
Eritrea 47
Uganda 46
Somalia 45
Nicaragua 43
Zambia 42
Ethiopia 41
Nepal 41
Dominican Republic 40

It should also be quietly noted that there is no one religion represented but there is a common thread - all of the countries represent poverty stricken areas. So is child marriage a religious thing or a poverty thing?

It is a perversion thing. Still trying to justify the perversion of your profit...

Profit is a christian thing dude. Justify? Hardly. Just pointing out that Islam does not seem to be a common denominator in your assumption that Islam is the cause or reason for child marriages worldwide. So perhaps application of the religion to the problem is innacurate

Your silence and the silence of ALL Muslims make them complicit in the atrocities. Where are the Imams preaching against such violence? No where...

Preaching? Are you serious? Preaching is not good enough. On one hand you blame the victims for the violence and on the other hand you post stories demonstrating that they are dying and having their Mosques blown up standing up against violence. Those are not sunnis and shias in Pakistan - they are Muslims who do not believe in or wish the message of the Taliban and Al Queda and the insurgents who were run out of Afghanistan.

However the message against terrorism is consistant and continuous. Faux News doesn't report it - there's no money in peace

http://www.religionnews.com/2013/04/...nst-terrorism/

Especially in Egypt where the Muslim Brotherhood is having a hey day destroying the lives of many. They even had the audacity to rape a news reporter to "celebrate" their victory:
Logan was in Tahrir Square with her "60 Minutes" news team when Mubarak's announcement broke. Then, in a rush of frenzied excitement, some Egyptian protesters apparently consummated their new found independence by sexually assaulting the blonde reporter:
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2...pt_reporte.php
Hundreds and thousands were there and NO ONE tried to stop the assault. She was just an "infidel".

No one? This was a terrible crime but you should at least be honest about what happened. The story in her own words:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/29/bu...anted=all&_r=0

After being rescued by a group of civilians and Egyptian soldiers, she was swiftly flown back to the United States

You say the "Muslim Brotherhood" did this. Where was that reported or did you randomly pick a group that has "Muslim" in its name.