View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 02:25 PM
Banned

Re: Syria attacked, Russian plane down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Apparently, Israel and possibly a French warship launched a barrage of missiles on Syria, and a Russian plane has gone down.

The US is claiming we aren't involved, and that Syrian air defense accidentally shot down the Russian plane. Russia is blaming a French ship.

Meanwhile, China has announced they are standing with Russia and Syria.

Good grief, this reads like the buildup to WW1 (remember that one?), mass stupidity running rampant. Anyways, war is always a neat distraction from what's going on at home...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
Throw Assad's assassination into the mix and President dumpster-fire will surely play his role in world destruction...
Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Ironically that's what you should have done before posting...drink coffee and read the news.

If you cannot see the hyperbolic nuance in BOTH texts and if you cannot accept my response that I was being hyperbolic, then there isn't anything that I can say that would matter.

FWIW, I am sure that the only reason there wasn't a military OP initiated by our current Commander-In-Chief to take out Assad is because he listened to the wise men around him.