Old 10-31-2020, 10:45 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Sid Roth, Branham, Cain, and Reed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
Facebook

Chris Reed
20m ·
Ten days of testing, when Deborah is appointed judge.
There are two passages scriptures that come to mind that The Lord has brought to my spirit that describe and speak to the events we are living in here in America. I have felt a strong sense of urgency about this election. I do feel that Trump will win reelection, but I have recently not felt the peace and certainty about this election that some have.

In revelation 2:10 Jesus says to the church at Smyrna “10 Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation.

There was a 7.0 earthquake in Turkey yesterday on 10-30-2020 that rocked the region. Turkey is where the ancient church of Smyrna was located. Which means I think there will be 10 days of great testing and tribulation starting when the earthquake happened. I think between October 30/ November 9, we will have a time in America of great tribulation. But we will endure. 10 days comes out to 240 HOURS. I think the number 240 will also be very significant to this election.

Also in light of Justice Amy Barrett’s appointment, I see a spiritual parallel from judges 5.
Listen carefully.
Judges 5
English Standard version
The Song of Deborah and Barak

Then sang DEBORAH and BARAK the son of Abinoam on that day:
Verse 4-4 “LORD, when you went out from Seir,
when you marched from the region of Edom, (red) THE EARTH TREMBLED
and the heavens dropped,
yes, the clouds dropped water.
5 The mountains QUAKED before the LORD, Even Sinai before the LORD, the God of Israel.
Verse 7 - The villagers ceased in Israel; they ceased to be UNTIL I AROSE;
I, Deborah, AROSE AS A MOTHER in Israel.
Here we see in the days of Deborah the judge (the only GODLY WOMAN JUDGE WHO WAS A MOTHER OF SMALL CHILDREN, (judge Amy Barrett has said to be likened spiritually unto a biblical Deborah because of her faith being a judge and being the only justice to have small children as a Supreme Court justice)
There was an earthquake and shaking connected to her rule. Justice Barrett took office Tuesday morning and 3 days later an earthquake happened where the church of Smyrna was located and then Smyrna was warned of entering 10 days of tribulation. But look carefully again to verse 4. I think there’s a clue in the verse that would be easy to overlook
4 “LORD, when you went out from Seir, when you marched from the region of Edom, (Edom means RED) the earth trembled and the heavens dropped,
yes, the clouds dropped water.
5 The mountains quakedbefore the LORD, even Sinai before the LORD, the God of Israel.
Notice in the days of Deborah the judge the LORD was said to March from the region of EDOM. Edom means RED (the color of the GOP)
I believe there is a mighty marching of the Lord that God will do in this election through the Republican Party (red).

Let’s connect the dots.
1. When Deborah (the mother of small children became judge) there was a mighty earthquake and also victory from God through the region of RED.
2. The earthquake happened in turkey (Smyrna) which means we might see some significant turbulence and tribulation over the next ten days. Whether that means violence in the streets or n uncertainty of the winner of the election after Tuesday for a few days, ultimately with God marching through a victory from the region of the Republican Party to restore America and get legislation passed to restore the value of life. (Pro life).

Please join me in prayer for a mighty victory (from the red) over the next few days and let’s pray that God will help America over the next 10 days as we see a victory for biblical values through this 2020 election.

Are you kidding me?

Does Chris now have dyed red hair like Robin?

How utterly sad. I had spoken to Chris over the phones many years ago. When he was just like one of us midgets.

Instead of telling the future of everyone else, homeboy, needs to turn the laser beam on himself.