View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

Re: My Family Covet Your Prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Shhhhhhhh bro...This is Biblical. "Surely He hath borne our grief and carried our sorrows and the chastisement of our firewall was upon Him."

I AM praying sis...Just the first time I've ever prayed for a computer issue for someone.

God is in control of every situation in our lives. We've prayed for animals, cars among other things, why can He not fix a computer problem?

However I did not ask for prayer for my computer, I asked prayer for my family, I was just stating that it has caused me some issues. I do have regular calls from foreign people saying there is an issue with my computer, and If I would go online they will straighten it up on their end. Do I do that? No.

On the other hand, the church that I have belonged to since the 90's has had one issue after the other and members are leaving to attend other churches. I will give my ( Pastor ) the credit for causing numerous problems because he has become overly controlling and that is all the details I will go into. We need everyone to pray that God will work in this situation.