View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 06:15 PM
delete account

Originally Posted by Rhoni
Hello everyone! Just got back into town and am very tired but will post an update and share pictures with you tomorrow if Renda will help me.

Thank-you all for your prayers...they worked. The wedding was beautiful...the bride gorgeous and the groom very happy.

Love & Blessings, Rhoni

My daughter Tarrah Renee' [Hand] Mundy
Sister of the groom, 25 years old, and mother of two daughters.
Rehearsal 3/16/07

The bridesmaids, cousins of the bride, and Samantha Ruth Mundy, Tarrah's oldest daughter, my first grandbaby...Nana's angel...6 years old.

My son Chadney Earl Hand, the groom, 23 years old an Ironworker apprentice, homeowner, and Momma's little one.

Cindy Marie Bush, age 19 - the bride! With Sammie, Nana's angel at the rehearsal.

Cindy's wedding gown from the back...she was a beautiful bride in a gorgeous dress.

Chadney Earl Hand [23] the groom, Father of the groom: Rev. Clarence Earl Hand, Jr [49], and Tarrah Renee' Mundy [25] sister of the groom.

Matron of honor: Tarrah Renee' and two flower girls: Samantha Ruth [6] Nana's angel, and Tabitha Renee' [2 1/2] Nana's star.

Rhoni's mother: Norma Helen Moreno [67] and her granddaughter Tarrah [Rhoni's daughter]

Mr. & Mrs. Chadney Earl Hand and bridal party 3/17/07

Tabbie - Nana's star posing for Nana in the hotel 3/16/07

Rhoni's baby brother: Richard John Cyprus, Jr. [41] He's single girls and taking applications...

These are a few of the pictures...I have more but my memory card is full. Enjoy!

Blessings, Rhoni
Let us hold firmly to the hope that we have confessed, because we can trust God to do what he promised. Hebrews 10:23 NIV

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the great make you feel that you, too, can become great. Mark Twain