View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 10:40 AM
Banned

Re: Students Plan - March for Our Lives: March 24t

So, kids watch their classmates get gunned down in cold blood, and decide to march in protest against the politicians who are doing nothing to protect them, and we make fun of them? Not cool. I'm seeing this all over Christian forums. Imagine a parent whose child was killed in one of these shootings reading "Christians" mocking these kids who have been through Hades... it only shows how heartless we are... and it reflects badly on Christ.

On the flip side, these kids are caught up in the liberal agenda. But can you blame them? Conservatives weren't offering any support or plan to address the problem whatsoever. I think these kids are too naïve to realize that gun bans won't work. But, because of their speaking out, we are having a more serious conversation about what we must do to make our schools safer. For that, they should be commended.

We need to focus on improving school security measures. Banning guns will not eliminate the threat. We need stronger security measures in our schools.
-Schools need better security screening for those entering schools.
-Schools need armed security staff and/or armed teachers.
I see no reason why schools shouldn't be as secure as airports and other government buildings. And I don't believe we should be so worried about the costs, these are America's children.

I know this... These school shootings make me envy homeschoolers.

Last edited by Aquila; 03-13-2018 at 10:44 AM.