View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 12:01 PM
God's Son

Re: Back with some new perspective

Prax you should know better. Trinitarians have a difficult time separating oneness views from legalistic aspects many oneness apologists embrace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
It's Politics. Please don't broad brush all Oneness. The fact is more and more OP churchs in the UPC WOULD invite some to speak but the UPCI passed stupid rules to block such things without "special permission".

And I do believe your numbers are subjective (and biased). In MY experience for every John Doe and John Smith that believe Oneness are saved there are Hundreds of Trinitarians that do not.

The Majority I have encountered say OPs are lost, not Christians, cult, heretics and will burn in hell. I even had one once tell me he wished we were still in John Calvin's day so he can watch me burn alive at the stake. This is a nearly 2000 year attitude beginning with Nicea.

Legalism has no pity on people. Legalism makes my opinion your burden, makes opinion your boundary, makes my opinion your obligation-Lucado

Some get spiritual because they see the light. Others because they feel the heat.Ray Wylie Hubbard

Definition of legalism- Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. TV