View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 11:02 AM
Invisible Thad

[QUOTE=AtlantaBishop;274204]I was raised in Trinitarian Pentecost and was saved and filled with the Holy Ghost at the age of 5. I started preaching at 16 and held my first license to preach at age 16. I was educated in "Trinitarian" Bible Colleges. I have never heard a "Three God" message in my life.
It is by the grace and mercy of God that I received the Revelation of Jesus Christ and know Him as the Mighty God. I am thankful that I was baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and I identify with HIM as my Messiah, Lord and God. It is a shame that we want to resort to name calling and bashing to lift up out theological position.
IMHO - Most in the Oneness movement - have been TAUGHT Oneness Theology and Wesleyan Holiness Ideology and have NEVER had a true Revelation of Jesus Christ. They know Him with head knowledge but not in a true Revelation of who He is![/QUOTE]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

true, I can agree with that, but that is the case in ANY church where religion is Passed down from generation to generation.

also , would agree that there is a wide range of beliefs amongst trinitarians? we have been scheduled to sing on programs in our community only to cancelled at the last minute simply because we are a "Oneness cult". So, this type of rhetoric works both ways.

some Trinitarians sound very close to Oneness while a few sound like Tritheist. that's what i was referring to when i mentioned the wide spectrum of beliefs