View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:20 AM
Not riding the train

Re: Rick Perry GOP Nominee After All?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trialedbyfire View Post
I get the feeling when I hear Rick Perry speak that he's not that bright. I probably never would have voted for him.

All my chips are on Rick Santorum's table. Somebody has to take Mittens down, before he destroys the party's only chance at stopping four more years of the Obamanation. If Mittens wins the nomination Obama wins the presidency by default, mark my words. The GOP cannot win against Obama without an energized base, Romney is succeeding in sucking the life out of that base.
You probably only get the impression that the media has put out there about Perry. You try and govern the second largest economy in the nation and get back with me. lol And Texas may be set up to run like a well oiled machine, but you have to govern well to maintain it. Perry can say to Obama, "I was ALSO handed the Bush economy."

Erick Erickson (Red State) said he is voting for Perry on Super Tuesday and I know a whole lot of other people doing the same.

"Here’s the long and the short of it — Super Tuesday approaches. I live in Georgia. And I am pretty sure I am voting for either Herman Cain or Rick Perry because I am just not sold on the final four." - Erick Erickson

The GOP Establishment needs to learn not to force candidates on us, i.e., Romney.