View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 05:17 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Look who is selling CBD. LOL! Good Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
EB, from the sounds of it you used cannabis and abused it. I'd expect you to think that it is perhaps the most terrible thing out there. But you're just one little man who was caught up in drugs, found religion, and is now brow beating any Christian who disagrees with you to the point of even claiming that they can't be "Apostolic" if they choose medical cannabis.
Chris, this is why people like you are appreciated. Do you know how many converts fit that description? Do you know how many people out there who aren't even Christians fit that description? People who gave their lives to being counselors, mentors, trainers, men and women working with young people in cities all across the United States. You know Chris, the more I get you to post about this, the more I can tell you have an agenda. You don't give a care about anyone who is out there suffering, who has issues emotional or physical. Bro, marijuana wasn't abused by me, because I understood what it did to people around me growing up. people I knew who were BURNT. Sorry, but you have no experience. You only research to affirm what your agenda is, and no way seeking to find all sides of the issue. Do you notice that you have only pros, no cons? Even the website you offered shows adverse side effects.

Snake oil buddy, plain and simple. You are making promises of honey, but all we wind up with are more ashes. Nothing heals and delivers like Jesus. Nothing. An Apostolic smoking weed is a giant step backward. In your case it is into a deep ditch of despair.