Thread: Cosmetics???
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Matthew 7:6

Re: Give up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coadie View Post
Why would you need to know? as rude as you are, I guess you are going to have to try a little harder to stay on topic and you can't attack my schools, where i taught or where we go to church. Frustrating?

You have gone far to far on personal attacks and it looks like you won't get any where farther.

Now if you want to be honest, tell us where scripture condones painting nails, skin etc in the course of the application of cosmetics.

I no longer attend a mennonite Church. Your large condemnation of them tells me a lot. There is a lot of deep hostility in that condemnation.
A few ponts for you Mr. Coadie.

No one is as rude as you around here, Coadie. Stop kidding yourself. Dont even bothering playing the "innocent little lamb" role around here.
Please... Talk about the "pot calling the kettle black".

I simply ask tough questions, which obviously you find uncomfortable. (Not sure why though). If asking tough and direct questions makes me rude, then so be it... I plead guilty,

Even if you dont want to answer me, I wasnt the only one to ask. Mrs D was the first one to ask, and you chose not to answer her.... so it could appear that your simply dodging the question for some reason.

You were the one who made it a point to tell us that you made $300/ hour to ask questions... obviously, that would naturally make people wonder. If you didnt want people to ask, you shouldnt have been out here talking about how much you supposedly make.

And since you felt the need to boast about your education and multiple degrees on a forum, naturally someone would end up asking what your degrees are in. If you didnt want to be asked, you didnt have to bring it up.

And yes, I do consider the Mennonite Church a false doctrine church. That's a fact. I dont apologize for having that opinion, based on scripture. (I'm sure there are a lot of good-hearted people in the Mennonite Church, just as there are many in the Catholic church too, but I still know their church is not preaching the truth.) I assume that if you know the bible as much as you'd like us to think, you also know that they preach false doctrine.

So do you want to answer Mrs D's question?

I'm T France, and I approved this message.