View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 08:20 AM
Registered Member

Re: Why don't we see healings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovie View Post
I have never "seen" a healing in the context of most of the miraculous healing in scripture.

I have heard hundreds or maybe thousands claims that God did XYZ, and I do not automatically discount them... but none of those things I have witnessed would necessarily cause a skeptic or an unbeliever to believe...

I have heard a lot of reports, but have never "seen" anyone instantaneously being raised from a deathbed or dead, the severely crippled or deformed being made whole physically etc. My experience has been these who are disabled/deformed/dying/dead, are usually not the focus of any "healing service".

As to why? I know there are varied reasons... but I have known many faith-filled saints of God with terminal illnesses who believed God would heal them to the very end, yet went on to be with the Lord.

I would have to answer that primarily it was the will of God NOT to heal them physically, in the here and now.
Yes, I have heard of many many healings. Most of the ones I have "seen" are of the "the pain in my back/knee/hip is gone!" variety. I would LOVE to see one where an actual physical deformity was healed on the spot. How about a missing limb regrown whilst the crowd watches (would even accept THIS one if it happened over night and not on the spot -kind of hard to fake a missing limb. LOL)?