View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Registered Member

Re: Where are my answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
Mr Blume, you are once again coming to me, and getting in my face with condemnation, after making it clear that you do not want to engage with me. Is this fair? Now, i am asking you for the second time to please stay out of my face, as i am staying out of your face. I have no condemnation for you, ok, it is just that all people are different, and while i am convinced that everyone gets a little truth, it is also obvious that people can only hear what they are prepared to hear, depending upon the condition of their soil.

So, i am not condemning or accusing you of anything, ok, except of being a hypocrite, when you stated that you wished to disengage--and that i am a liar, antichrist etc, which, note, i do not run moaning to Prax about, ok. I came to you--and now here you are in my face again, with your little girl tantrums, in my church. Ok? Now have a nice day.
See? You claimed you would talk so I asked you to prove it. And once again as USUAL, you refuse. So, keep you so-called word and STOP from this point on. Okay? You posted multitudes of posts after I said I was done. You would not quit. You trolled. And trolled and trolled. Egging and egging me on. So, I decided to deal with this once and for all, and here I asked you to prove you wished to talk bible. And once again.... you hollered wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume
Doesn't feel good, does it?

But every time you lie and say nobody will answer your questions, you are putting it in our faces. You are lying about us and saying we are afraid to talk to you, when the truth is we tried far too many times only to have you run and hide, and resort to accusations that don't accept what Jesus said without ever showing us how and where. And when we faced you on that, and said let's talk verse by verse, as in Matt 7, you ran and hid again. A few days later you poke your head out and repeat the same rant that we reject what Jesus said. That cycle went on for months. So prove it.

Prove you want to anytime I wanted to do so with you you refused and ran. You said over and over again to deal with verses, so when i did you back peddled and said, nah.

So, prove you want to talk bible. Take your argument that loving one another as we would have others love us will save you without ever knowing or believing Jesus died on the cross for our sins.
Now if you are done like you say you are.... STOP. And stop hijacking my threads as well, like the Rod and Ark thread..

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."

Last edited by mfblume; 11-08-2016 at 08:07 AM.