View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 11:48 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Marriage Rejuvenation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Hey, I have to share something private that has developed between me and my lady love that might help somebody renew the fire and passion in their love life. Please don't judge us too harshly. LOL

We've done the whole "nude" breakfast together. It was "fun" and "exciting". This has created "sparks" of passion on several occasions. However, we've taken it a bit further. On weekends, when the kids aren't with us, we've continued our "naturism" or "nudism" throughout the day. We don't get dressed unless we have to go out or someone drops by. This has turned our house into our own personal little "garden of Eden". We relax and cuddle while watching television, listen to music, eating, etc. This has led to entire days of multiple moments filled with moments of renewed fire and spontaneous desire between us.

Please don't judge us too harshly. It has worked for us. So, I thought I'd share it, even though it's a bit embarrassing. Spend the day "au naturel"! lol
this seems a bit unsanitary . . . and if you have dogs, it certainly won't work.