View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

Re: Prayer for our Teens/Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctclady11 View Post
If you are truly saved how can it NOT bother you? This is something that can affect children and inspire them to want to explore witchcraft! Witchcraft IS NOT in agreement with God's word and those who practice it are enemies of God. (unless they repent of course) Don't you have any convictions? This is not a joke!
dear friend...this is YOUR opinion as I have posted mine! Simple as that~ No-one has ever said it was a "joke"...I merely said "MY OPINION" and for the record, I am saved, baptized in Jesus Name and Holy Ghost filled since the age of 9 and I do NOT see anything wrong with a doll that simply looks cute....end of story~ Kids who play with these dolls will not be " inspired to explore the world of witchcraft "!! No more than my grandson , who dressed up like Spiderman , was inspired to go jump off buildings with his invisible web of safety! I will not argue with you about a silly doll~ I do NOT believe in witchcraft or any such, but a doll is just that...a doll! Have a blessed day~

May the sun bring you new energy by day, the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently through the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life~
(¯`•´¯) ★.¸¸.•*♥
*• ¸.•*☆ *♥ ☯♪♥ N ҉ A ҉ M ҉ A ҉ S ҉ T ҉ E ♥♪☯
✿°`'•.¸¸*°✿✿°`'•.¸¸*°✿✿°`'•.¸¸*°✿