View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 01:08 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Sid Roth, Branham, Cain, and Reed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post

I'm just saying that, to me, ensuring someone calls out names of family members in the NT before believing God does that is like saying no one in the NT was healed of a broken elbow. And as Jesus named Nathanael and told him where he was under a fig tree, non-Christians do that, too.
Yes.

Richard Alpert (Baba Ram Dass) tells about how he meet his Guru Neem karoli baba. How Guru Neem karoli baba read Richard Alpert's mail concerning the recent death of Alpert's mother. Which the very night before the meeting, Mr Alpert was gazing up into the stars and was thinking of the death of his mother. Guru Neem karoli baba tells Richard Alpert exactly what he was doing under the night sky before their meeting. Bhagwan Dass an American who was with Mr Alpert during this meeting associates what happens with Jesus. So, yes, these things happen with non Christians. ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name. Yet, these things are not what we are to be known for. Because there are so many others who are known for doing them as well. brother Blume, I have had many experiences with people who would read mail, and for tell future events. From my experiences it was always those who were nobodies, but were use for specific moments. But most of the guys who are taking the center ring, and under the spot light, usually are using other methods which aren't God. Just my opinion my dear brother and friend.