Thread: Food Combining
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Victory in Jesus

Food Combining

I would be remiss if I didn't post this thread to any out there who have health challenges or just want to eat healthy knowing that what your eating is a great combination that won't rot in your stomach causing heartburn and tiredness. Anyway I'll just get to my favorite eats and leave it to each person to research food combining for themselves. I will leave you with my favorite Food Combining website, my good buddy Wayne Pickering of Daytona Beach FL you can find this great smoothie and many other delicious dishes at www.mangoman.com

Ok here we go...
When I post it will be best to give the list of ingredients for one and then you can add for how many you want to.

PINEAPPLE SURPRISE SMOOTHIE

This is my favorite dish to make - I dig the energy it gives me and at the same time even though it's a smoothie it fills you up like a full on lunch or dinner and you can have it anytime of day and best of all it's all kind of super TASTY!

Alright by now your appetite it ready haha

Take enough oranges to make 8 oz of fresh squeezed orange juice
Pour into a bowl.
Take 2 oz each of cashews and pecans.
Pour into bowl of OJ.
Stick in the fridge overnight to soak in the OJ.
In the morning take a half a pineapple and core it and take the fruit and cut into 1" cubes.
I have a Vitamix www.vitamix.com but you can use any powerful blender.
Pour the OJ and nuts into the vitamix/blender then put the pineapple cubes in as well.
Take 2 - 4 ice cubes (depends on how thick you want the smoothie - I use 4) and throw them into the vitamix/blender.

Blend on Hi for 30 sec until smooth.

Pour into 16 oz glass/cup and ENJOY!

Mmmmmmmmmm gooooooood stuff.
Ph 4:13
www.victorysaint.com