View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Registered Member

Re: XUPCer Starting GAY Church in Bakersfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRev View Post
You made blanket statements about the UPC in general. My pastor believes in deliverance and casting out demons and hes UPC. In fact, he often preaches out and is used in the ministry of deliverance. And hes certainly not the only one. Not sure where you are getting your info but it definitely does NOT apply to all of the UPC, its ministers or its members.
Well, that has not been my experience. If it's just your pastor doing it, that's fine but that's not what I'm talking about.....this is a ministry for the believers in general. But people can't operate in these sectarian, religious, judgmental spirits as evidenced by some of the posters on this thread and expect to have real results in deliverance ministry. The original subject of this thread was about an exUPCer that went and started a gay church....now I don't agree with that either, but I've heard nothing about the possibilty of restoration for these individuals, and that's what I care about. I've seen nothing(withn the exception of truthseeker)but a manifestation of religious demons from the posters on this thread consigning folks to a final judgement with no possibilty of restoration as if homosexuality is the only sin that qualifies one for reprobation. Some of the posts on here concerning these people have been exceedingly harsh and that's in essence what I'm coming against.