View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Re: Evangelism in a Post Modern world

The early church was filled with conflict and disunity and God still moved mightily.

We can't all be right...Somebody is going to be wrong and if I decide to agree with someone who is wrong on the basis of "unity" then that means we are BOTH wrong. It's great to be in unity in Truth with fellow believers...It's even better to be in unity with the Word of God.

You want revival? Stop treating holiness like the only thing you have to do is dress and look a certain way and avoid certain places and technologies.

Start doing things that the world cant copy or replace.

Have a rebirth of the knowledge of the authority over sickness,disease and demons that is the birthright of every believer and not just those with a pulpit ministry.

Start believing and obeying and not just proclaiming and obey it ALL....Not just the man made doctrines that we exault over the word of God.

Stop giving the God who never sleeps or slumbers office hours.

Be ready to minister at any moment and any location to freely give what you have freely received....And by minister I do NOT mean inviting someone to church or saying ,"We will pray for you." Pray right then...Let them see that God doesn't have to wait for a specific time and a specific mood at a specific location and pray with Authority.

You have power over sickness and disease...Use it.

Stop taking the name of the Lord in vain...And I'm not talking about saying "Oh My God" I'm talking about taking His precious name upon yourself and making that power of no effect with your unbelief and your unwillingness to use it.

I don't want to hear about how,"We have the name" I'f you aren't using it.

Start seeing every illness as the enemy and understanding that you are there to set people free from that enemy.

If you will exercise that authority outside the church people will have no problem following you into the church.