View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 11:24 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: This guy and church isn't Pentecostal!!! (Pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A. Perez View Post
It is very insightful and it must've taken much prayer to understand that Martin Luther King died lost and that he did not believe in acts 2:38, You are a genius. I commend you and Houston for revealing this to all of us here.
Just pointing out one post that you posted to Houston.

Quote:
All jokes aside,
Esaias introduced the subject of baptists sounding like Pentecostals. And if you notice my statement didn't end with a question my statement ended with an exclamation point.
I totally understood that, that's why my comment comes later in the thread and only dealing with reply posts you made to Houston, and Easias.

Quote:
I was kind of making fun of the previous thread that he started. But my post had double entendre, with the relevant factor of racism in America today.
Many in the black community believe MKL vision has yet to be even realized. Some in leadership say that it is reversing itself, ever since the advent of gangster rap in the mid 80s, and how blacks are portrayed in society. Look at major cities and their communities you still have segregated neighborhoods, schools, businesses, even churches. This isn't just an American problem, it is a worldwide problem. What is the majority of the pigment color of the untouchables "Scheduled Castes" in India? Dark black. In Islam there is a major anti-black sentiment, even though the first man to call Muslims to the adhan, Bilal Ibn Rabah was a freed black slave. Sorry, but racism is what carnal men believe, and the only way to rid racism is to have men truly follow Christ in Jesus name.

Quote:
Remember my brother you and I both would not be allowed on this forum or be able to use a public restroom with whites, if it were not for men and women who raised their voice to fight for civil liberties.
Sicilians (which is my ancestry) Greeks (by marriage) were placed in segregated areas, because of language and culture. They still had to deal with prejudice, but over time the purchased the buildings of those who barred the way to these immigrants. I never heard any story of my Sicilian grandparents being not being allowed to use a restroom in the city of New York where they came to settle.

Quote:
You know me, and the others on this form also know that I believe in Acts 2:38 or hell, absolutely and unequivocally it must be obeyed to even begin living for God. If a person goes through life and does not obey Acts 2:38 they have no remote chance of making Heaven their home. ( that is of course if you believe in heaven as a place that you will go when you die. ) lol
Regardless of what the J.Badejo says. And the other Trinitarian godsdrummer.
Who on this forum doesn't believe in heaven when they die? I know GD and J. Badejo believe in a heaven. That's an odd statement.