View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 09:45 AM
Banned

Re: Pray for this website

Father, I do pray for LongBeachCA and the members of this forum. I pray that we realize that everything is entirely about you and not ourselves. Father, I ask that you begin moving in this forum and that you begin to soften the hardened, heal the broken, and comfort the hurting. Help us to remember that we are all living extensions of you, that we are living branches of the true vine. And so when we hurt, harass, revile, or offend... we're actually harming fellow extensions of you. Help us to understand that hardness isn't holiness and that a sharp tongue is no sign of wisdom. I bind every spirit of opposition, division, and strife... and I loose the power of your Spirit, through the authority of the name of Jesus, to work a work on this forum that will leave us all amazed and changed for the better. I pray that this forum might become a place of prayer, joyful learning, spiritual expectancy, openness, compassion, and healing. Father, bless and keep the moderators. Lovingly guide them as they serve your people through this forum. These things I pray, in the name of Jesus. Amen.