View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 09:17 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Glorified Flesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
The reason for this thread, was because where I Pastor I’m around 60%-70% of people believe in a physical kingdom that will come to pass in the near future. Jesus will come in his physical fleshy body and oversee a physical kingdom, matter of fact if they follow all the religions law, they may even have they’re own planet and become a god over it. I give bible studies at our local jail, and one of the men brought this up, how as Jesus ascended into heaven in his physical form, that’s the way we shall be as well. We may not have blood flowing, yet as you are now you will be in heaven, yet spiritualized. I wanted to see what others thought on this matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
It's not a physical kingdom if it's the way it is now in the Spirit, just with us having immortal bodies. We're doing it now in bodies. They ll just be immortal then, with no sin, death or sinners.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
We are in the kingdom now. Jesus is ruling and we are involved ruling with Him, treading on serpents and scorpions and fighting with the sword of the word of God. This is how the Kingdom will continue after the resurrection, except there will be no sin,devil, demons or sinners. And the kingdom is not going to become physical any more than it is now, with us involved having physical bodies. We wil have immortal ones at the res'urrection. And we will see Jesus in His physical immortal body, without the kingdom becoming physical.

Adam had dominion over the earth without a physical kingdom.

So, what do you mean by physical Kingdom, and why think whatever that means has to be the case if we believe Jesus will be with us in a physical body?
What is a "physical kingdom"? I asked this before in I think several threads, and never really got an answer from anybody.

I say, there is no such thing as a physical kingdom and a nonphysical kingdom, the distinction is false. EVERY kingdom is a MORAL or "spiritual kingdom" because a kingdom literally only exists in the hearts and minds of people. The only possible exception would be referring to God's rule and sovereignty over physical reality itself (nature, atoms, molecules, gravity, electromagnetic radiation, etc). But that would definitely be a PHYSICAL kingdom, and would mean God clearly DOES have a physical kingdom!

So what does everyone mean when they argue either for or against a "physical" kingdom, either of God or men? I submit nobody using those terms has really thought out the implications and impossibilities of those terms. It's like saying "a physical government", it literally makes no sense, there's no such thing, it's an oxymoron, government or kingdom rules out the term physical right off the bat except in the science of biological taxonomy.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf