View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Banned

Re: How many Spirits can a person have in them?

But as an attempt to answer the question of the thread... based on my understanding a person with the Holy Ghost only has one spirit:
I Corinthians 6:17
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
This very same spiritual union is seen in the union between the Son, the man Jesus Christ, and the Father. And Jesus said,
John 14:20
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Ultimately this becomes provocative...
John 17:21
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Now... I'm going to say something very mystical here...I know someone will scream "Heresy!", but I don't mean it the way it sounds.... lol

When it comes to the Father, the Son (the man Jesus Christ), and the church... we are all one spirit through the indwelling Holy Spirit. When I say, "indwelling", I don't mean that the Holy Spirit "resides" inside us like another spirit as with demon possession. I mean that the Holy Spirit is "in us"... in the sense of subsisting within our very being. We are now extentions of God Himself via His Spirit. That being said... we are therefore extentions of one another. With regards to the spirit... God became man...and that man was God. God became man so that man could become god. Through that man I became god. God became me. I therefore AM my brother... and my brother is me. We are a single organism. The body of Christ. I and my brethren...are one. I and my Father... are one.

By killing the Son of God... Satan released the Holy Ghost to create an entire Kingdom of sons and daughters of God...united by His own Spirit. Satan killed a single Christ... and as a result unleashed an army of "christs". lol

Last edited by Aquila; 02-20-2012 at 01:15 PM.