Thread: Violent Islam
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 05:57 AM
Banned

Re: Violent Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
WII, you made this claim this morning. After I posted with several examples of Muslim aggression you never posted back. The simple fact is that Islam has proven to be more violent and aggressive than the majority of other populations, be they studied from cultural, societal, national, or religious aspects. The only demographic more vicious and violent is atheistic humanistic evolutionary Marxism with it outgrowths of Nazism and Communism and the culture of death that it has created.
I posted back on several threads on the overall, complete list of terror attacks and the numbers that were reflected.

On the Nazis and christianity:

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.

Adolph Hitler

Thank you for admitting that this particular crusade supercedes Islamic violence. It is a fact that Christians throughout history always demonstrate a pattern of identifying an enemy, rising up, and exterminating enemy after enemy - in the case of Hitler it was the Jews and in your case it is Muslims.