View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 07:35 AM
Renewed

Re: Visiting a UPC Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I know that it has been a while since I was on this site, but I will post briefly.

My father said for many years that he was a member of the UPCI because there was nothing better. He was not thrilled with the idea of going independent, and was not thrilled with any of the other options. When he finally felt that something better had come, he left. We did not bad mouth, although we mourned.

We are still in contact with ministers who stayed, and we even have family that remained in the UPCI. It took some time. We have friends who are independent, friends in the UPCI, and friends in other organizations. We only wish for all to have the very best that God has for them.
POD !!!!
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com