View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 06:22 PM
Registered Member

Re: A Waldensian chimes in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
You are a Catholic?
Sigh. The wresting of my words did not take long. I am a Baptist whose forefathers were ripped up by Rome for over a millennium for simply existing independently of them and before them. The default ideas of continuationism, namely the synergist soteriology and continuation of the ceased charisms, are readily mapped out in their cacodoxical Catechism. 623 million souls in all denominations participate in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal, which is why the antichrist papacy sees your kind as separated brethren while we are heretics. 170 million are papists in that Renewal; the remainder are in all denominations. Frankly, whatever you believe about accepting Christ and loss of salvation can be quoted near-verbatim out of the papist documents. I have come out of Babylon; the mainline Pentecostals are marching swiftly with reckless abandon into their mother of harlots. In fact, the only real soteriological difference between Oneness and Rome is the Sabellianism. They see you as one of them if you speak in tongues. They see all others as cursed over 100 times in the Trent Council.