View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 03:21 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Bacon, is very good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Yeppers! He is at the doctor's office right now as we speak. I ain't sayin' nuthin'.

We were shopping the other day and I picked up some organic bananas. He said, "The other brand is 20 cents cheaper." I said, "Please don't interject your thoughts here. You are the one on medication, not me." Obviously, our grocery list has two columns - His and hers.
I will be praying for him. My father in law is 91 years old and he isn't doing well at all. My wife leaves at 5:30 Tuesday morning. His name is Lt. Col Sherman Pratt, and he started really go down hill after the doctors started to make his diet. My wife and I were just discussing this, and with all the knowledge we have on healthy diets, my mother in law didn't want to listen. She may not be a Cowboy, just a little Greek woman, but just like a Texas Cowboy, she doesn't want to hear information which runs outside the realm of what the doctors prescribe. You start to get sick, and then take the diet straight from the doctor. Hospital food is 5 steps below prison food. My father in law succumbed under the diet of Western Medicine.

Please pray for my wife, her brother, her mother, and her father.

I hope in Jesus name that Lt Col. Sherman Pratt can be able to see his daughter, and his grandchildren before he passes.