View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 10:15 PM
Registered Member

Re: Prayer for Rev. Greg Albritton and Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Who cares what you think about someone in crisis you know nothing about. You prove to all of us that you are messed up. therefore anything you might add to a PRAYER thread which isn't prayer for the family mentioned is null and void.

Yes, and more intelligent people who are not classless like you, would of just offered prayer and moved on.

Exactly, your opinion in a prayer thread. Good job Mr Christian. You really stink at it.

Which caused you to take a PRAYER thread about a sour situation and make it just a tad bit worse. Great job Mr Christian.

The section the thread is in is called Prayer Closet.

You know what that means? I guess where you come from it is an opportunity to troll?

Yes, Joe, I notice that you are mentally ill. You prove that to me and your 'friend" the lawnmower man, who posed as a woman on this forum.

Joe, i'm so sorry but once again you have proven that you are a creep. One who has serious issues.

Joe, you lose. You are the one who stuck your entire foot in your mouth in a PRAYER THREAD. You Joe, not me, you. So all the wishful thinking you posted above is just your weak attempt to hide the fact that you are not only a troll, but a creep.

Turn down your neon L on your forehead.
And just as I predicted .......