View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 12:22 PM
Registered Member

Re: Over 400 voice why they left church.

I like this one...

"I don't go to church because I am the church. I used to go. I used to be on the worship team. I was "spiritual". But after all said and done.... It was all a lie. Yeah I had issues then and still do and I'm growing and learning. But one thing is for sure... Jesus died so we can be free. Freedom from a man's religion, freedom from lies, freedom to who God created us to be. The bible says to have fellowship... I do. I have tons of friends who are believers and worship God. I learn from a lot of the older Christian men at work. The bible says that undefiled religion is to father the fatherless, take care of the widows, feed the poor. Jesus also said there will be those who say "Lord we have done this and that in your name". He replies away from me you workers of iniquity. I never knew you. Scary huh.... I have relised that we are the temple of God. Jesus died so we don't have to go behind the veil in order to see God. He is already in us. Pharisees still exist. Peace"
Philippians 2:12 - ...Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling

Ephesians 4:5 - One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism

1 Corinthians 1:10 - Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith ...