View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 09:35 PM
Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now!

Re: Wife Recieved The HolyGhost For First Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Im so excited I know I posted this earlier but the title of the post didn't really give a clue as to what it was about...God has been blessing me like crazy lately!Not only did he fill her with the HolyGhost but he set her free from alot of issues that had her bound...it was so exciting getting a call from her and hearing the excitement in her voice as she described what happened and how it happened and also how different she felt and how she had never felt that clean and at peace before!I was almost weeping when I got off the phone with her I was so thankful...in fact im holding back tears now...if I wasn't on the ambulance next to my heathen partner id be squawling like a baby....I love u guys.
Jediwill, if you had lived in Texas I would have thought your wife might have been at our church this morning! There was a woman who came with a friend and her husband. During the second song, I noticed she had her head down with her hair hiding her face. Her friend was praying with her.

All of a sudden I saw her throw her head back, hands in the air and a big smile spread over her face. I saw the pastor who was standing in the front pew in front of her, turn around and start praying with her. In a few moments she had received the Holy Ghost and was speaking in tongues as the Spirit gave the utterance. She was baptized in Jesus Name at the end of the service. As she came up out of the water, she threw her hands up and began speaking in tongues again. Joy filled her soul as she continued worshipping and praising God.

So happy for your wife receiving the Holy Ghost! She will never be the same. Old things are passing away, all things are becoming new.
Blessed are they that do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled!

Falla39