View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

Re: Healing Scriptures

Matthew 9:6 and also Mark 2:11 they both talk about the same event. I would also recommend the forgiveness scriptures as well as the practice of it in and of itself. I sort of intuitively did once with a bulged disk injury and a second time where I hurt that disk again or bulged another, I don't know since I never had to go to a Dr. The second time, the injury was so severe, I developped a spine paralysis to about 85 to 90 %. I was so disabled I done nothing but forgive and ask for forgiveness from Jesus, and on the side, I for 48 hrs straight asked Christ to give me a miracle. At one point I got up, and that took me about 7 mns to do. But once I was up, all the hell I was in simply vanished and Matthew 9:6 has been Q-ed up to my head (all I heard was "Get up, take your mat and go home"). Later when I reviewed the whole thing, I realized it was Christ Who sent in that scripture at that very moment to basically confirm that He is the One that commanded me to get up so the paralysis would be shaken down. Praise Him. If you are sick or injured, forgive and ask to be forgiven. Do it genuinely, sincerely, humbly, do it like a child, do it long enough and I promise you you won't be disappointed. I now try to practice forgiveness to work to solve all situations not just the health related.

Also, in commenting about the connection between the spiritual and physical healing or about spiritual vs. physical healing, I'd say that I personally believe the physical healing is rooted in the spritual one. If a person has a physical situation and they wish for Christ to take care of business for them, they'd first have to come clean with Him on Spiritual level, that's a step # one. And to Him no one can lie. Once they surrender and surrender just for the sake of surrendering, the spiritual ball would be sent back to Him, and of course it will be up to Him to heal or not to heal. But being Who He is, chances are He will Heal them.