View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 01:54 PM
Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now!

Re: Jesus, The Apostles and Present Day Witnesses

The Prophets prophesied of the coming Messiah. After Jesus came, and at about thirty yrs, began his ministry, He went to the Cross, was crucified, died and rose again. and after teaching the chosen apostles, he ascended back up where he came from.

God sent His Son into the world that whosoever believeth in him would not perish but have eternal life. God didn't send His Son to condemn but that the world through the Son, might be saved. Those who take the Son gets everything. I John 2:23 "Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. God was
IN Christ...! Spirit was in humanity. Christ in us, the Hope of glory.

Now to those who have obeyed the words of Jesus to his apostles. They obeyed and passed them on to us. Jesus told his disciples, "The words I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life. Sounds pretty important to me.

The plan of salvation is so simple even a child can understand it. Acts 2 is for whosoever will come to the water of Life freely.
Jesus said that after they had received the Holy Ghost, they would have POWER. Power over sin, Power to witness.

Falla39