View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Invisible Thad

Today's message at my church- Judgment is coming to America

one of our associates taught the adult class today and told how the LOrd spoke to him as clearly as he has ever heard his voice. it was not just a thought but it was a word from the LOrd that America is getting ready for a time of Great sorrow.

when this person hears from the Lord I sit up and listen. He really hears from God and our pastor trust him too. He is not fluff, just a plain guy a straight shooter. He;'s told me things and it was always on

anyhow, he said he say a time coming soon when no one will be flying anywhere, no one will be taking holidays, all the planes will be empty, the vacation resorts will be empty, it will be a time of great terror.

I am sitting here trying to remember all that he said . I'll post more as it comes but it really has shaken me up. somehow I felt a witness in my spirit that this was true.
I was in San francisco Yesterday and i kept saying and thinking " Lord how long are you going to let all this sin go on and let our nation get by with this" and then here we are with today's bible study. I guess that was my answer.

the nation and church will be Judged according to this minister for the sins of our nation

any thoughts ? is this too negative to talk about ?