View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 06:46 AM
Registered Member

Re: Is it REALLY over?

Mike said Trump talked to him 5-10 minutes and Trumps advisors rejected what he said. They then took him out of the room for about 2 hours and afterward he didnt see Trump again.

I'm glad we had 4 years of relative good times. Four more years to get closer to God and prepare. There has been literally mountains of evidence against the deep state out there for several years.

It has been right wing talk show persons that uncovered it and a few journalists. Trumps DOJ has been utterly corrupt and done nothing except to hurt him. Same with his supreme court.

I do feel bad for Trump in that they never gave him ONE DAY to operate as President apart from the entire leftist-communist-media tormenting him.

And like Anne Coulter said his response was "tweets". So rather than using his authority as commander in chief and rounding up the wicked he "tweeted" them and told us they were bad people.

And even with that reality I have not totally given up hope. Jesus has all power in heaven and earth. HE.....could still stop the steal and I hope as Im sure we all do that he will! Who wants to live under Communism!