View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 07:02 AM
Registered Member

Re: Holiness-Don Francisco

He has fallen a long way since "Holiness". I had no idea. Sadly multitudes have taken the same route. Having said that it is true there are people who like to read and argue scripture who dont have an intimate relationship with Christ.

I also have read hundreds of books or articles wrangling over which Bible version or what books make it up and so on and so forth. Take the book of Revelation for example.

Many "scholars" would say its not of God.

Yet in 1975 I had a dream that my family would be divided because of Rev. 1:17. In the dream I saw just that. Rev. 1:17.

When I looked it up having no idea what it said I found Jesus saying I am the first and the last. Jesus identifying himself as the God of the Old Testament.

It was over this doctrine my family was divided for decades.

To me this showed God is the author of Revelation. He still uses it to speak into our lives.

If some promote the idea that the Bible is the source of strife and division among men think of it this way. If the Bible is just speculation and theory and we may all do and believe whatever is right in our own eyes can you imagine HOW MUCH MORE strife and division there would be?