View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 05:28 PM
Matthew 7:6

Re: Singer/Pastor Hezekiah Walker To Become Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraiseHymn View Post
The answer is "it remains to be seen". When Walker left the Church of Our Lord over 16 years ago now, he changed some doctrinal views (i.e. women clergy, divorce and remarriage and the whole "sinners prayer" being repeat before one is saved) HOWEVER.........word around the organization is that he is NOT bringing Love Fellowship into the Church of Our Lord, he will only be ordained a Bishop under the organization. Bishop Kenneth Moals out of Conneticut is still Walkers covering at present date (as you can see from the flyer). But even Moals recognized that when Bonner speaks, all of his children and grandchildren and other off spring have to listen. Thats the respect the Black Apostolic Church gives my pastor. Again, since Bonner is the Chief Apostle, he does what he wants when he wants. We have always been known to be an organization that is a "one man show" unfortunately. Is it right? Not necessarily, however this is something that Walker and Bonner have worked out, and the organization has no choice but to accept it and move on or reject it and keep on trucking. I tell you one thing, the Church Of Our Lords standards no matter what local assembly is teaching contrary will NOT be changing as long as Bonner is alive. Just think of Bonner as a Black Pope. What he says is golden and his office will never be vacant as long as he lives. Also word is once Bonner does pass away (no time soon) there will never be another Chief Apostle in the organization. Just a presider. We shall see.
Bro, as far as you know, has there ever been talk of Hezekiah and Monique Walker reconciling?

Also, does LFC have a web site?
I haven't been able to find one, even though I've looked for it a few times.

I'm T France, and I approved this message.