View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Registered Member

Re: T. Wynn Drost fired!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
I watched the entire video. Does anybody know what the disagreement or opinion he expressed that was deemed "insubordination" and caused the UPCI Missions department to terminate him?

I also have to say I thought it was very petty for the Global Missions to demand that this missionary sell a six or eight year old car with 160,000 miles and send them the money as well as the same for household appliances that were similarly old.

If we are reduced to seeking restitution for almost 10 year old vehicles and appliances something is wrong. Even if the reason for termination is legitimate I would have expected some graciousness and consideration for over 40 years of service.
big ten four, i know the family well,his mom is still doing well ,i think in her late 80's early 90's,i used to hang with his brothers and we played to together as kids.his family and parents preached for my dad back in the day. we will never know what the PROBLEMS are i guess.Great family ! PS i suspect he wont be intimidated

Last edited by canam; 11-15-2012 at 10:47 PM.