View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 01:31 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: I'll Say It Again - IT'S OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
This country is evenly divided. The majority of those who revere the Founders and the constitution are Bible believers, not ashamed of Christ. The scare we are going through will cause many in the latter group to seek God and embrace more personal holiness. This does not mean the majority will embrace the entirety of what we believe as Apostolics, but there will be turning to God as the realization becomes more clear unless he build the house, they labor in vain which build it. From the ashes might immerge a break-away Constitutional republic that is openly Christian in character. Truthfully, if it will just adhere to the Constitution as intended by the Founders, righteousness will have a better chance at prevailing. Much of the sin that has engulfed our nation resulted from unconstitutional court rulings that the Christians in the States did not know how to react to or resist.

It seems you are saying we must be one or the other. I do not believe God raised up so many Christians in this nation, gave them a form of government where they get a say, only to have them take a casual attitude that says, "Oh well. This world is not my home," and just bend over to grab our ankles. I care DEEPLY about what form of government kids live under. I will do whatever it takes, as God helps me, to drive the Reds out (not speaking of the baseball team.)
My brother did you read any of Esaias’ posts on Government?