View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 07:43 PM
Registered Member

Re: I'll Say It Again - IT'S OVER!

Quote:
Matter of fact, Jesus did do it through His Body, He said, "He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do." Then in Acts 21:20, James says, "And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law." You believe the teaching on how the Jews utterly rejected Jesus as a nation. When in fact a remnant was saved through Acts 2:38.
Whats this supposed to prove? The discussion is whether the Church is supposed to be making Christian "nations". Yes there were thousands of Jews which believed.

Was national Israel saved? Who was their king? Was Yeshua the king of Israel in those days? Were Messianics being persecuted? Or were they ruling the nation?

As today in America. There are perhaps millions of believers here. Is it a Christian nation? Or are they like the believers in Yeshua of century one? A kingdom within a nation.

Is the word of God the rule of law for America? Or is child sacrifice and Sodom?

Quote:
Mike,no end time revival from you. What I can see here is that you have zero belief that the Gospel could change a world. I should tell my brother to come back from Bosnia. If you think this place is tough, try in a foreign country of Muslims and Orthodox.
You couldnt me more wrong. I guess we see revival as different. If you agree with Originalist revival cleans nations up and wards off evil from them.

I believe men can receive the Holy Ghost and know Jesus in a wonderful and glorious fellowship in the MIDST OF THE DARKNESS.

That this experience coupled with the hope that Jesus is coming back to raise the dead and gather together his elect produces glorious revival/restoration.

As far as your brother goes if he is over there preaching Jesus came in 70ad he (and they) would be better off if he came on home.
Quote:
Mike, you appreciate the Constitution and the covering we have in America? That's because you are as patriotic as the next guy. I deal with people from all over the world, and they scratch their heads when they hear talk like yours. No power, just an American covering of a constitution. Brother Ndavid posted an awesome video You should watch it.
Meaning?