View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Re: Are we really Jesus ONLY?

Good grief!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro Winter View Post
I believe that the devilish infidel reprobate fake here has shown his true colors by simply using the phrase "Trinitarian Christian". He betrays himself as a minister of Satan by his own words.

I pray that I will never be popular among spiritual infidels and reprobate lukewarm spiritual filth.

We need to beware of infidels and spiritual filth who do the work of the devil and would undermine the truth of Acts 2:38 salvation even as they "play apostolic". A person who has not obeyed Acts 2:38 is not a Christian. The devil is a liar and his pride engorged reprobate servants are liars as well.

2Cor 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
2Cor 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Cor 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

There will be no infidels or lukewarm spiritual filth walking streets of gold. I perceive that our Satanic advocate here is still way more "Baptist" than he would perceive.

Bro. Winter